How Well Has Your IT Support Company Been
Looking After You During Lockdown?
We’ve been talking to a lot of business owners and managers around here, over the last few weeks. And we’ve heard some real horror stories about lazy IT support companies. Granted, the lockdown was so sudden that everyone was caught off guard. Just like most IT support companies, we had the busiest two weeks in our history. But our number one rule is that we put our clients first. We made sure that all our clients and their teams were set up correctly for safe, secure at home working. We touched base regularly, to see what frustrations they had working from home, and of course we did whatever we could to help fix all problems.
If you’re even a little annoyed with your current IT support company, we really should talk.
Because you don’t owe them anything, and they’re not going to get any better in the months ahead.
Sorry to be brutal, but it’s true. Many IT support companies rose to the challenge and really looked after their clients, but a few others just got lazy. This lockdown has shown business owners and managers just how important IT support is. Now let us show you just how important great IT support is.
I’ve made it easy for us to have a brief discussion. You can see my live calendar below and book a 30-minute video call at a time that suits us both.
It’s really important you know:
- It’s just an exploratory call at this stage
- There’s no commitment to buy anything, ever
- I’m not going to trash talk your existing IT support company. I’d rather focus on making your life easier
- No matter how long you have left on your existing contract, we should still talk
- I’ll freely give you as much strategic advice as you like. Helping businesses be more productive and profitable through the correct use of technology is fun for me