We work with technology others don’t.
It’s become quite normal for IT providers to only work with clients that fit into their box. If you don’t use their hardware, products, and services, they refuse to support you. We’ll work with your technology.
Aspendora’s technicians have years of experience supporting both Windows and Linux environments as well as networking infrastructure. We’re happy to assist on an hourly basis for all of your Greater Houston computer and network support needs.
Small businesses have enough to worry about without trying to support your computer network. Let us handle your computer and network support at our affordable hourly rates.
Our Business Computer and Network IT Services include:
- Hardware and network design and setup
- Software installation
- Tech support for hardware and software issues
Hardware Implementation :
- PC Setup Implementation & Configuration
- Server Installation & Configuration
- Router Installation & Configuration
- Switch Installation & Configuration
- Firewall Installation & Configuration
- Wireless Infrastructure Installation & Configuration
- Email Solutions
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware Solutions
- Anti-Spam Solutions
- PC & Server Security Patching
- Data Backup & Storage Solutions
- Security Assessments
- Backup Assessments
- Network Assessments
- VoIP Assessments
- Network Diagnostics
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Remote Desktop Solutions
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Wide Area Network (WAN) & Local Area Network (LAN) Design
- Disaster Continuity Planning, Design, Test, & Implementation
Our Technicians have experience working with the following:
- Windows Server Operating Systems (2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2)
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems (2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1)
- Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
- VPNs (IPSec, PPTP, and others)
- Firewall setup (Cisco, SonicWall, Sophos/Astaro, Untangle, MikroTik, and others)
- VoIP (Asterisk, Grandstream, Aastro, and others)
- Networking infrastructure (QoS, VLAN, and others)
- Switches (Cisco, MikroTik, TP-Link, and others)
- Routers (Linux, MikroTik, Vyatta, Cisco, and others)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2003, 2010, 2013)
- Microsoft Server technologies (branch cache, Windows Deployment Services, Windows Server Update Services, Distributed File Service, Active Directory)
- and a lot more!
We can help on almost any project. Contact us to find out how we can help you on your next project!